Breaking Free

Posted on 8:42 AM by Tina

Having lost 55 lbs has been incredibly life changing for me. I still have a few pounds to lose, but I feel far more attractive, for the most part.

S finds me more sexy than I find myself. Recently, while browding through a clothing store, I held up a short, tight, black skirt. I knew he would like it, even though I hadn't worn anything so sexy in many years. He smiled slightly and encouraged me to purchase it.

The next evening we were headed out for drinks with friends. I donned the skirt, pantiless, of course, with sexy black heels. He smiled slightly with pleasure.

"Do I look ok?" I inquired.

"You look good," he replied with very little enthusiasm. But s says only what he means. Enthusiasm is not his strong suit, so if he says it, I trust he means it and try not to read between the lines.

My friends all commented on how hot I looked, as I tried to fight the insecurity inside. At the mirror in the Ladies Room two ladies also commented.

"You look so hot!" they both said.

Breaking out is hard, probably for everyone. Owning my sexuality is new and exciting, and S has helped me achieve that by requiring me to try. He never requires I do, only try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment