Mommy

Posted on 5:44 AM by Tina

"I love you Mommy. . . " S gasps as I ride him hard.

It is now that I know my place, who I am in this relationship, who I have always been, all of my life. As a natural caretaker, a nurturer, a mothering type, to find myself in a loving, giving, honest relationship in which I take a leadership role seems the perfect fit.

Submission has given way to dominance. Dominance has grown to submission. Courage has paved the way for truth to rise to the surface, and our true selves have shone through.

I have not assumed a submissive role with S for a few weeks. Not only does he submit to me sexually, but emotionally as well. He has found a place in his heart, and life, where he trusts. He trusts me. And being the one who spent so much time submitting, I realize what that means.

I would never harm him. Nor would I allow anyone else to harm him. I love him so deeply. He is my Sweet Boy. I will cherish him always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment