Back to Submissive

Posted on 10:23 PM by Tina

I felt very, very small. I sat down in the closet as he yelled from the living room. Beginning to cry, all I could mutter was, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. . . " It was all I had left.

Walking into the living room, nearly crawling, head hung as low as I could get it without falling forward, I lay my head at his feet and repeated, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. . . " It was all I could offer.

He immediately reached for me, and told me to sit beside him on the couch. Doing as I was told, I kept my head low, showing him with all that I had that I was as non-confrontational as possible. He was so gentle; I was so small.

It doesn't matter how this all came to be. Just that perhaps this is the best place for me. At least for now.

I really am sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment