My Sweet Boy

Posted on 3:15 PM by Tina

I want to consume him, to devour him, to hold him inside of me and keep him safe, satiating my lust from within.

For now, I must be satisfied with owning him physically. His body belongs to me, to love and adore at my hands. His cock belongs to me, to kiss, to suck, to handle, to fuck. His cum belongs to me. Not one drop will spew without my say so, nor without his cock embedded within me. I hoard each drop, enjoying the tickle of the drips escaping past my labia and onto my thighs. After he cums, I keep my thighs unclothed, so I can feel it drip for hours and smell him in on me.

He pleases me with his passion. My mouth waters at the sight of his eyes, looking up from his knees, waiting for my approval.

He is my Sweet Boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment