Babydoll

Posted on 5:22 PM by Tina

My dolly is the bravest thing,
That I have ever found.
She'll sit and take my scolding,
And never make a sound.
Sometimes I forget
And pull her by her hair.
She doesn't even cry a bit,
She doesn't even care!
One day when Momma said
We'd have to throw her out,
Because she was worn and old,
And ruined just about,
I'm sure I saw a great big tear,
Come sliding down her nose.
She didn't want to go,
She'd miss me I suppose.
So I took her in
And fixed her all up nice.
Even found a new dress,
Just about her size.
Now I'll never mistreat her!
I couldn't if I tried!
It was almost more than I could stand,
The day my Baby cried.
~ L. Jorgensen

"You're my Babydoll, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you know what a girl does with her Babydoll?"

"No Mistress."

"Anything she wants."

"Yes Mistress, yes."

0 comments:

Post a Comment