Beauty Queen

Posted on 6:15 AM by Tina

I am a Beauty Queen. At age 45, I have been nominated and crowned by our local Chamber of Commerce as Ms. City Chamber. My Dom S, who is also my employer, and I live a very public life in our small city, and this brings about a great deal of visibility for us. In public we are cautious, as S still lives with his wife whom he is seperating from currently. No one knows we have a private life together.

Last night S attended the Crowning Ceremony and we went out to dinner with many of the Chamber members and representatives. As soon as I was done eating I paid my bill and said goodnight to everyone, to drive home and wait for S. He arrived shortly therefter.

Still donning my evening gown, crown, and sash, I opened the door. In moments I was in his arms and he was looking at me intently, surveying me. Because I represent his company in the community and because I want to make him proud, I did all I could to look my best. With his first tender kiss, my public smile melted and every bit of decorum disappeared. Instantly I was a heaving, sighing, groaning, lust-filled woman who needed penetration, and he knew it.

After reaching up my skirts and finding me willing, he firmly touched my shoulders and directed me to the bedroom. He said, "My shoes," and I dropped to my knees and began undressing him. Shoes, socks, unbutton the shirt, belt, pants, pull off the briefs, and there was my goal. On my knees, with crown, sash, and gown, I began devouring him.

He began speaking. S is a quiet man, but he was unusually verbal last evening. "You need that cock, don't you Ms. City Chamber, don't you? All prim and proper, elegant ant glaomorous, but it really comes down to this, doesn't it? How much you need my cock." With every word, I only needed him more, as he knew. He always knows what I need.

The next few hours were bliss, with my Dom taking this Beauty Queen in every manner that suited him. I spent a great deal of time with my skirts flipped over my head, writhing in ecstasy.

There were a few moments, during the Crowning Ceremony while I was onstage looking out to the audience. As I did, I sought out and only saw S, and he looked at me and smiled. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than his smile; nothing. When he smiled at me again beneath me, in me, in my bed, my soul opened up. He told me how beautiful I was, how graceful and elegant. Covered in the skirts of my evening gown, he lay there letting me make love to him, as he spoke to my heart. But it was his smile that spoke to my soul. For to please him, my deepest desire.

He smiled, and I had pleased him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment