Removing His Boots

Posted on 8:49 PM by Tina

"Remove my boots," S said.

I had already been bent over and teased, licked, sucked and fucked hard in my dress and heels, cumming repeatedly which had weakened my knees to near collapse. Clutching the ottoman near the front door, begging to be on my back, S decided when it was time. He pulled me up by the shoulders with his very gentle touch, and breathed out the word, "Go." I ran up the stairs to the bedroom.

Reaching the bedroom breathless, I flipped on the bathroom light, and stood beside the bed, facing away from the door, trembling. For some reason, the adrenaline, anticipation, and arousal had culminated in a panicked fear. My mind raced so that I couldn't make sense of the feeling. S slowly ascended the stairs, moving up behind me stealthily. Ever so quietly, yet assertively, he commanded, "Remove my boots."

Spinning around and dropping to my knees, I could feel the deep breaths taking over my body, nearly bringing me to convulsions. My hands trembled and my mind reeled so that it took total concentration to get the motorcycle boots untied. I remembered the hundreds of days as a very little girl, greeting my father at the door in the evenings, and rushing to his chair with him. He would say, "Remove my boots," and I would gleefully do so. Now, on my knees before my Dom, I removed his boots with care, love, and submission. Feeling truly blessed to be the one graced with the honor of bowing before him and serving him in this manner, knowing the reward that lied ahead, I salivated to please him.

When Daddy would ask me to remove his motorcycle boots, I knew I would soon be in his lap and getting a cuddle. I often fell asleep in Daddy's arms, missing family dinner, dreaming as long as he would hold me. Some mornings I awoke still in his loving arms, pleased to be his darling baby girl.

When S tells me to remove his boots, I know what lies ahead as well. A grown woman's fantasy come true, a night of orgasm after orgasm, cuddles, intimacy, confessions, insight, and submission; submitting to my deepest desires, sexually, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

His boots and socks removed, I look up and see his soulful, deep brown, loving eyes, and I know that I am blessed to be dominated by the only man who is man enough to tame me. The first man to touch my soul was Daddy, but the man who owns my soul is S, for I have given it to him, gleefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment