Photography

Posted on 5:42 AM by Tina

My beautiful Dom and I have spoken some of photography. One evening not long ago we were in a bar and he took a couple of photos of me. For one, in particular, he pushed my head gently down on the table, exposed the back of my neck, and got just the right angle. I look as if I'm sleeping in the photo because I am so relaxed. The truth is that when his hands are guiding me, I am in total peace.

As of now, I only own a lovely red suede collar and chain leash, but at some point I would like more restraints. Ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, a blindfold, and even perhaps a gag all excite me so. S is always so gentle when he does anything to me, even collaring me. But he is firm, very firm, and understands my need to be restrained, and enjoys restraining me. Recently he took me out to a bar collared and leashed. This was by no means the norm for this establishment, but for hours he led me about. It was thrilling. I do so love being owned by him.

Last night I dreamt of S taking submissive photos of me. Fully restrained, completely owned, stretched out ready to be violated. Sometimes I don't understand my own desires. This is one of those times. It is all so new; why would I want this? But I do. Oh so badly, I do!

When one takes my photo, they own a piece of me for a lifetime. They've captured me, my attention, my thought, my emotion, all for a moment as I gaze into their lense. For a group of photos to be taken in which I am outrightly owned by another, to the point of restraints, in which I am gazing out with pleasure and contentment, well what could be more beautiful?

The very idea makes me wet with anticipation. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment