Freedom

Posted on 6:18 AM by Tina

One thing that I truly love about my relationship with S is the enormous freedom that comes with it. He rarely asks me how I spent my day, and most often we just email. S is still living with his wife, who knows he's leaving, but isn't fully clear about his relationship with me. She knows I work for him, that we spend a great deal of time together, and that he is leaving. She suspects I am involved, but that is all. At this point, S is making endroads to move out into his own place. But once that is done, I greatly suspect my level of freedom still will not change.

S enjoys freedom more than any person I've ever known. He relishes it, savors it and craves it. Actually, his dominance is really just a reflection of that freedom. He wants me to submit my body for his pleasure, so he is free to do anything he likes to me, with no objection. He wants to be free to probe, lick, fuck, and physically manipulate me at his will. My pleasure is a byproduct of his desire to fulfill himself. And one thing he finds fulfilling is making me cum, over and over and over, at will.

Once we became involved, he helped me see how little freedom I had in my life, and encouraged me to seek it out for myself. Now I live alone, own my home, work for him, set my own schedule, and do what I please. He is the only person I answer to, and really, not all that often. I answer to him mostly about work issues, and rarely on my personal life. But if he calls, I drop everything for a chance to see him. And he knows this.

Being with S is a choice for me. Pleasing him is something I choose to do. I WANT to please him, I am not obligated to do so. I do not set out to please him because I am afraid of him if I do not. I want to bring him pleasure because I love to see him pleased! His smile, his approval, his touch are my greatest rewards! One thing I can do to please him is to please myself. I do not believe domination walks hand in hand with obligation. Either of us could walk away at any moment. It is a choice to be together, not a requirement.

A lover of freedom abhors management of any type. Management is enslaving not just to the individual being managed, but the manager to the same degree. So management is something S and I try to avoid at all costs. Accountability, maturity, ownership, responsibility, and honesty are all crucial to make this work. Fortunately, we are both adults, and willing to adhere to these principals. So truly the only managing S does is in regards to my diet, and even then, he just sets guidelines. It is up to me to adhere to those guidelines.

As a fully capable woman free to make her own choices in life, I want to please my loving Dom. Nothing else in life gives me greater pleasure than to hear him groan my name with ecstasy and tell me, "You're a good girl Sweetie."

0 comments:

Post a Comment