Intoxicating

Posted on 6:11 AM by Tina

He stood in my kitchen, on an early morning visit. S is always quiet, but in the mornings, even more so. He was not there to be intimate, but to support me as my soon-to-be-ex-husband moved the last of his things out of my garage and gave me his keys. We waited in the kitchen, barely speaking, and I was understandably tense. This would be the last time, most likely, seeing my husband of 13 years, and I did not want confrontation.

The Ex knows that S and I are partners in a business together; that's it. It would not be out of the ordinary to have S at the house, and I truly wanted some moral support this morning. So S and I stood in the kitchen, waiting, as The Ex was very late. When The Ex texted and said 30 more minutes before he arrived, I was able to relax a bit.

I was chattering from the nervousness, and S seemed quite unaffected. I reached to kiss him, and he stood back, aloof. When S pulls back, I become confused. What did I do wrong? Why doesn't he want me now? My mind reels.

A few moments later, in complete silence, S slowly reached his right hand out towards me and with the tips of two fingers, grasped the edge of my waist, pulling me in ever so gently towards him. He gazed into my eyes with incredible intent and placed his mouth over mine, ever so softly. He breathed in my breath, and wrapped his other hand around my waist, pulling me in tight. Suddenly, he was deep in my mouth, probing me with his tongue, and his right hand was on the back of my head. Becoming intensely aware that I was completely in his grasp, and I could not free myself, even if I wanted to, I felt panic rush over me, and then, release. With his tongue in my mouth, his hands grasping me, and his very presence in my soul, I began to cum, over and over. My legs weakened below me, but S held me so tightly that my heaving body simply dangled in his arms, all the while, with his tongue still searching my mouth for it's prize.

This went on for some time, but I could never say how long. In his arms time stands still. Euphoria consumed me like the sun upon the land on a cloudless day. Warm, inescapable, and restoring, his presence intoxicates me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment