My Pleasure

Posted on 10:00 PM by Tina

S loves to pleasure me. He loves to make me writhe in ecstasy, moan with pleasure, cry out and cum good, long and hard. My pleasure is his reward. This makes me a very, very fortunate woman.

But my approval is not a part of this equation. S often pushes me beyond anything I would do, just for his pleasure. As he always knows me better than I know myself, he knows difference between my true limits and my self imposed limits that he wants to shatter. This is why trust is so crucial in our relationship. I must trust, implicitly, that he is taking care of everything for me, has my best interests in mind, and would never put me in jeopardy.

Every time I am with S, he brings me incredible pleasure. He takes complete charge of our time together, and I don't even suggest plans to him, unless he asks. Being completely in his hands always pays off for me, so every moment with him only builds my trust in him, reestablishing that my Dom is truly meant for me.

Yes, a very, very fortunate woman, indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment