Domination

Posted on 12:43 PM by Tina

When I was in my late twenties, and separated from my Starter Husband, I met Joe. Joe was interesting, so I wanted to get to know him more. He invited me to lunch at his home after a few dates, and I gladly attended. After lunch, as I was washing the dishes for him, he crept up behind me and grabbed me by the throat. He then tenderly kissed my neck. I was excited by this, and confused as to my own excitement. A week later in his home, when we were getting a bit intimate, he began beating me as he tried to rape me. He pummeled my face, bloodied my nose, tore out chunks of my hair, and I eventually escaped. He was arrested and I never saw him again. It took a week to see out of my bruised, swollen eyes, months for my hair to grow back, but I will never forget.

This was not my first beating, but it was my last. The only other man who tried to brutalize me after this incident ended up with a gash in his head that required 13 stitches to repair, and was also arrested. In the time since this occurred, I had learned how to protect myself. I have no interest in being brutalized; it holds no sexual arousal for me in the slightest.

I am interested in My Dom because he out-thinks me. He knows my thoughts, reads my behaviors, feels my desires, and uses them to please me, and himself. He sees my need to be led, even though I am fiercely strong, and gently guides me. This, to me, is dominance. Any moronic Neanderthal can brutalize a woman, if he is physically stronger. And any man who thinks he can brutalize me may get away with it in the moment, but I will spend the rest of my days seeking vengeance until I am satisfied. My Dom is sweet, insightful, and fully aware of the power he wields over me, and uses it properly. He has a purpose when he is with me, and he has a mission. He is in charge, and he is man enough to lead. I am woman enough to follow.

A year after Joe attacked me, he had his legs broken and to this day, walks with a cane. The only cost to me was a few crocodile tears to the right person, who handled the entire situation for me. If a man cannot dominate me, I will dominate him. For me, there is no middle. He is either man enough to dominate, and I am free to be the woman I was meant to be and submit, or I will do all of the dominating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment