Penetration

Posted on 4:20 AM by Tina

I never knew how thrilling it could be to be penetrated by a man. Oh, I've had plenty of intercourse, but never the type of penetration to which I am referring. I mean penetration, of my heart, my mind, my soul, as well as my body.

Not long after our first sexual interlude, S and I were kissing deeply. He then pulled away a bit, and began reaching his fingers in my mouth. Not to be sucked, but to probe me. He felt each of my teeth, one at a time, and touched every part of the inside of my mouth. He looked in my mouth, and pushed his fingers deep inside. I came almost instantly, and I couldn't figure out why. Later, I asked him why he did that, and he said, "Because I own you, and I wanted to."


Being probed for his pleasure excites me beyond all reason. I happen to be a very lucky woman, one of only 5% of the women in the world, who has high numbers of multiple orgasms. I have over 25 or 30 during a 5 hour span with S. My orgasms are deeply intense, and occasionally I almost stop breathing. I can orgasm by a touch to my skin, a bite on my neck, or with his arms wrapped around me while he whispers in my ear. S is my perfect match, because for me, penetrating my mind and bringing about an orgasm is just as good as penetrating my pussy.

But being on top of him, feeling that gorgeous cock deeply inside of me, staring into his eyes, and rocking back and forth brings the best orgasms. He is not just penetrating my body at this point, but he looks into my soul, and masters it. The incredible weakness I feel inside of me when I am in his grasp, on his cock, with him in my soul, is the best feeling I have ever known.

In submission, I am free. I no longer have to think, no longer have to control, myself or anyone else. There are no decisions to make, as they are all being made for me. My entire being has been handed over, and I can escape my mind, that never seems to shut off, and allow my Dom to choose everything for me. He determines how he wants to use my body for his pleasure, where to put his fingers, his tongue, his cock, and I willingly submit.

In this, he has penetrated far more than my body, or mind, he has penetrated my soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment