Just So Damned Erotic

Posted on 6:58 PM by Tina

Last night, as I was forced to the floor after being stripped by S, he pushed me gently but firmly flat on my belly. He grabbed my hips, pulled them into a position that suited him, and plunged his hard cock into me, thrusting over and over, pulling the orgasms from my soul. I cried loudly with pleasure and was overcome with passion, wailing with the feeling of being completely overwrought.

Fucking me hard, grasping my hips, this normally very, very quiet man yelled at the top of his lungs, "Cry, Goddammit, Cry!!!" I had the deepest, hardest, most wrenching orgasm of my life.

Throughout the day today, I've thought of this moment from time to time. My panties are soaked, have been soaked all day, and will remain soaked as long as I relive this incredible moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment