Obeying Him, At All Costs

Posted on 6:44 PM by Tina

After an incredibly fun date last night, when walking back to the car in a busy nightclub district in a neighboring city to ours, S spoke to me of fucking me in public. I knew his wish was to tear my clothing off, right on the sidewalk, with cars passing by, and to lay me on the sidewalk and fuck me, right there, right then. I also know that he is likely to do anything he desires, so if I submit, I must be mentally prepared to follow through. Of course, I would never, ever say no, and he knows this, so he assumes that responsibility quite seriously.

By the time we were 5 feet from the car, when I thought we may make it out of there clothed, he grabbed me and pulled me in to kiss. I love, love, love being kissed by S, so much so that I often cum just from being kissed. We kissed, standing in this parking lot, with club-goers passing by, as he partially undressed me and groped me unrelentingly. I came twice, just from the thrill, the passion and the intensity of it all. He was driven, and I was submissive, because I wanted nothing more than to please him and be pleasured by him.

In the car, as I drove home doing 90 mph, I massaged his gorgeous cock through his jeans and sang to him. After just a few minutes, he began undressing and was completely nude long before we got off of the highway. I drove carefully but briskly, so we did not get pulled over and he was not arrested. I realize that there was little chance of that, but I would never put my Dom in jeopardy. Part of my duty to him is to protect him, and I would protect him with my life.

When we arrived at the house, he walked into my home nude, and looked so beautiful doing so. I don't know if any of my neighbors saw, and I don't care. They mean nothing, and he means everything. Never would I inhibit his wishes for another.


After being fucked for hours, my Dom directed me to walk out to my car nude, while he moved is bike from my garage, and for me to move my car into the garage. I would do anything for him, and I take great pleasure in pleasing him. I did so with my head held high, strolling to my car with pride. I would do anything he ever asked.

As I tell him often, it will be done. You only need ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment