Talking and Ownership

Posted on 5:16 AM by Tina

I have always been quite the talker. I became a writer because I love the power of words, and because I have so much to express. My Dom, S, is very quiet most times. Most people who see us in a business setting say we are a good fit. I usually respond with, "He's the brains and I'm the show!" That always fetches a chuckle.

Selling advertising on his websites for him, I work full time for S. He affords me the opportunities to write as well, because he knows that is my dream. There is an old phrase, "I can sell ice to eskimos" that I strive to apply to my position. As an honest, helpful and hard working salesman, I feel good about what I do. But few people know why I do it.

The only goal I have is to please my Dom. I work for him to make money for him by selling a product I believe in wholeheartedly, all just to earn his praise. Money is a necessary evil. I don't work for money; I work for S. That's it. His praise, his benefit, his pleasure.

Now, I have dedicated my life entirely to him. He owns me. As a good salesman in a small market, I am approached often by other businesses to sell for them. All of these people praise me for being vibrant, exciting to watch, enthusiastic, joyful and so convincing and passionate. They all seem to understand my loyalty to S, even without being told. Because of this, they ask me to "add on" their product when I see my clients. My response is always the same. "S owns me, so you will have to work it out with him. If he wants me to do it, he will tell me. But I only work for him."

I gladly served myself up to him and I am deeply honored he has chosen to own me. No matter what else occurs going forward, he owns my soul.

2 comments:

Mina said...

service is so beautiful. it is wonderful to read about another sub who works hard for her Dom. I relate so much to deferring requests.

Our clients tend to make varying requests all to which i respond either 1) "i'm not in charge of money, i will have Her send you an invoice," or 2) "let me check in with Her about that and i will let you know." There is something satisfying about making our power dynamic public in a discreet manner, like an inside joke only sexier.

mina

Tina said...

Mina, thanks for your input. Yes, I just told a client today that S owns me and I must check with him. I do it with a smile, a chuckle, and a wink, but somehow, everyone seems to know it all goes just a little deeper. It's amazing what words we can pass off with a smile, that people will dismiss in the moment, but then those same people will dwell on later. I've had clients come back and ask about my relationship with S, and I generally redirect the conversation in a way that they didn't realize I had. But, again, they all seem to get my drift overall.

Post a Comment