Physically Submitting

Posted on 10:16 AM by Tina

We had made plans to meet at my home, having blocked out an entire afternoon together. We both knew what we were planning, but I had no idea what I was in for.

Once we were in the bedroom, and clothing removed, I was astounded at the beauty of his nude body. Lean, strong and toned, his form was the most pleasant thing I had ever seen. His skin the color of beautiful beach sand, smooth and soft to the touch of my fingertips. Usually, I am quite shy about my appearance, as I have been overweight for sometime. I was frightened he would be unhappy with what he saw, but instead, he was pleased. His pleasure made me heave with desire, as he stroked my skin and plunged his tongue deep inside my mouth.

The entire five hours is a blur of orgasm after orgasm, with his cock deep inside of me and his tongue and fingers plunging in every opening, probing and searching. He penetrated me everywhere, at will, and I so willingly relented I shocked myself. The delight was excruciating! When he grabbed my legs, thrust them over my head, and plowed his face into my pussy, I couldn't catch my breath. I squealed with pleasure, over and over, gasping for air between orgasms. I wanted more and more, to be taken, to be licked, to be penetrated, to submit to my own ecstasy.

He knew what I needed, even when I did not. He knew what would please me, even though he didn't do it for that reason. He took my entire body for his own pleasure. He probed me, penetrated me, fucked me, licked me, made me cum repeatedly, all for his own pleasure. I was his orchestra, and he was writing the symphony. Every note I hit in my cries, every moan that emanated from my throat, every gasp for air, all made the music to his ears. I was the instrument, he, he was the composer and musician.

To be pleasured in such a way was entirely new for me. I found that once one walks into the Promise Land, there is no way to ever leave it willingly. Now I am enslaved by my own desires. To see his smile, to know I have pleased him somehow, to comfort him, support him, protect him, be owned by him, to relent to him, to be directed by him, to be trained by him, to work for him, to be broken down and rebuilt by him, to be touched by him, both physically, emotionally, and spiritually, these things all make up the purpose of my being.  This is all I crave, all I desire. This is where I belong.

I once was a woman who fought everyone and everything. A wild horse that was unbreakable. I could not find what I had sought my whole life, because I didn't know what it was. Traveling down wrong road after wrong road, I came to nothing but dead ends. Until I met him. To be broken was my greatest desire. I could not break until I could trust. His tenderness, his charity, his kindness all taught me to trust. His dominance then broke me. I have never been happier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment