Permission

Posted on 4:42 AM by Tina

Asking for permission is new for me. Because S owns my body, he has instituted a diet and exercise regime for me that has already had great results. Being very educated on how the body works, what foods are best for me, and how to exercise properly, S has me on a rather strict diet and I work out with him at a Fitness Bootcamp three days a week, where they thoroughly kick my ass. On only 3 occasions have I violated the food guidelines, and never out of defiance; always out of lack of thought.

So if I'm out, or grocery shopping, I must get permission on certain foods if we have not discussed them. I love seeking permission, and relish his input. The decision is often not the thrill for me; I will do just as he says. It is the relinquishing of power that thrills me, and how willing I am to conform rather than be defiant. In Bootcamp I push myself as hard as possible because I want to provide for him the best body I can. This is his property, afterall.

Occasionally, in the heat of passion, I ask for permission to cum. Because I cum so often and so quickly, it is nearly impossible to ask everytime. But if I can feel it on the horizon, I ask permission. He orders me to cum, to CUM NOW, and my body explodes at his command. He has called me, instructed me to rub my clit, and demanded I cum and I do, right then, right there.

I love seeking his permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment